HCG Wholesale FAQ
1)What is the shelf life of unopened bottle of Vibrationally charged HCG?
The shelf life of an unopened bottle is 5 years.
2) What is shelf life of an opened bottle of Vibrationally charged HCG?
Shelf life of an opened bottle is 90 days at room temp.
3) Best way to store it for unopened,and opened bottles?
Out of direct sunlight, counter top , refrigerator is not required, room temp is fine.
4) Does this HCG come from fetuses? Where does it come from specifically?
What kind of HCG is this?
The HCG we sell is vibrationally, not homeopathically, formulated. In classical homeopathy, a minute, infintesimally small amount of a substance (like HCG), is added into a substance like bacteriostatic water or alcohol. Vibrational HCG, on the other hand, is made by acquiring the exact vibrational charge — the energetic characteristics — of the HCG and transferring them into a more stable/beneficial substance (like glycerine).
Where is it formulated?
Our HCG is formulated in a federally-registered pharmaceutical laboratory, in the United States, in full compliance with FDA Regulations governing pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities. Regular inspections by the FDA ensure compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and the Code of Federal Regulations (CFRs) for your safety. The manufacturer comports to the following manufacturing standards:
– cGMP compliant
– HACCP compliant
– Kosher (Kashrus) certified (and OU Passover qualified)
– Halal compliant
– Vegan compliant
How is it manufactured?
1. The direct vibrational charge (“vibrational signature”) of 1x diluted, pharmaceutical-grade Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin (HCG) is acquired.
2. A substrate composed of pure, all-natural, 100% Kosher, USP food grade vegetable glycerine (defined as a tri-polar glycerol) is also acquired.
3. Using radionic imprinting, the in-phase energetic frequency of the HCG is captured and infused (electrochemically bonded) into the glycerine.
4. Thyroid-stimulating ionic iodine is layered into the blend at a 4000X concentration.
5. Botanical raw extracts (including peppermint, hoodia, essential oils/antihabituants and gymnema leaf) are layered into the blend. These extracts boost energy and suppress appetite and sugar cravings.
What’s the dosage?
The dosage use of the finished product is now predicated on each individual’s own unique degree of bio-energetic resistance (or “energetic sensitivity”) and utilized accordingly (e.g., the higher the resistance, the higher the dosage; the lower the resistance, the lower the dosage). Most consumers start with 10 drops 3 times a day, then adjust their dosages accordingly.
How is Vibrational HCG better formulated than Homeopathic HCG?
1. It’s more readily absorbed by your body.
Homeopathic HCG is often mixed with alcohol (di-polar ethanol). Alcohol is a diuretic (which means it mixes tightly with water, and in ridding itself of alcohol, the body also removes a great quantity of water). This causes cell membranes to dry and harden, slowing absorption. Because of this, the metabolized alcohol may likely inhibit fat loss (because your metabolism will slow if you are even slightly dehydrated).
Vibrational HCG uses pure, 100% Kosher, USP food grade vegetable glycerine (tri-polar glycerol) as it’s delivery vehicle. This non-toxic, commonly-used natural food substance has a moistening effect on tissues, thereby opening them up to allow a faster absorption of the vibrational charge and material.
2. It’s more stable.
Homeopathic HCG undergoes a variety of influences that potentially degrade effectiveness.
* Shipping: Hahnemann (the founder of homeopathy) warned against shipping liquid remedies over long distances, since they receive “an enormous number of additional succussions during the transport, and they are so highly potentized during a long journey, that on their arrival they are scarcely fit for use, at least not for susceptible patients, on account of their excessive strength, as many observations go to prove” (Bradford, Thomas L, Boenninghaussen, The Lesser Writings, p. 736).
* Radiation: Homeopathic formulations are also subjected to X-rays, which also tend to degrade effectiveness.Vibrational HCG, however, is made by electrochemically bonding the HCG to glycerin. Because of this far stronger chemical bonding, the rigors of transport, X-rays, sunlight etc. have no effect on its effectiveness.
5) Is the Vibrationally charged HCG considered Homeopathic, and if not, at 1X level – then what exactly do you refer to it as?
Not Homepathic, Vibrational1x is a 1 time dilution
6) Is there an immunity factor with the Vibrationally charged HCG in glycerin?
NO The body becomes acustomed to the diet, so you need to change up the diet and not always eat the same foods everyday. I worked with a Doctor that was taking high doses of injectionable HCg for 7 years and he never became immuned to the shots
7) Is there a minimum amount of days that you must take Vibrationally charged HCG to lose weight and reset your Hyph. gland?
Or can it be as many as 2 weeks minimum with no limit of days to achieve weight loss going past the normal 45 day point? Everybody is different normal or a standard is 21 days to reset, but not in all cases.
Will you provide the ingredient list in the HCG – the energy boost & appetite suppressant, glycerin? so I can disclose what is in it?
Whereas, Glycerin (one of the main materials we are utilizing) holds to vibration and molecular microencapsulating properties much better and as a carrying medium will hold the vibration much longer. Additionally, adding vibrational charges to a quantum blank material only increases the product as long as the frequencies used are not mutually exclusive (IE a charge from a stimulating material and another charge from a depressing material which have different wave forms that may not assist each other.) This means that we can charge more than just one vibration to a blank material creating enhancements beyond a basic vibrational (not homeopathic) HCG diet drops product.
• Hoodia Cactus Leaf/Stem (Hoodia gordonii) Appetite suppressor. Excellent weight loss support herb. Used by the San tribe in Africa to suppress appetite while sustaining energy levels.
• Guarana’ Seed (Paullinia cupana) Strong adrenal stimulant. Natural caffeine content helps increases mental alertness, endurance stimulant, reduces tension headaches.
• Gymnema Leaf (Gymnema sylvestre) Ayurvedic herb; makes sugar tasteless, aids insulin production, lowers blood sugars for insulin-challenged individuals.
• Kelp Thallus (Laminaria digitata) Thyroid stimulant. High in iodine, trace minerals, important minerals like calcium, iron, vitamin C factors, and proteins; helps to reduce oversized thyroid and lymph nodes.
• Bladderwrack Thallus (Fucus vesiculosus) Thyroid stimulant. High in iodine, trace minerals, important minerals like calcium, iron, vitamin C factors, and proteins; helps to reduce oversized thyroid and lymph nodes.
• Fennel Seed (Foeniculum vulgare) Reduces gas and abdominal pain, reduces appetite cravings.
• Gravel Root (Eupatorium purpureum) Diuretic, clears urinary/kidney tract obstructions and inflammations.
• Black Walnut Hull (Juglans nigra) A high source of iodine and silica, and one of the best known of all anti- parasite-detoxifying herbs.
• Uva-ursi Leaf (Arctostaphylos uva ursi) Strong anti- bacterial and diuretic action that clears and cools kidney/urinary tract inflammations and obstructions.
• Senna Leaf (Cassia angustifolia) Stimulating laxative action, reduces constipation, cleansing and detoxifying action.
9) What type of marketing materials are included with our choosing you as our wholesale distributor?
Brochures as PDF files or option to personalize, Reduce 1x, Control 10 x, Assist, Ready Meals, IMages, Ebooks Diet Protocol, 82 page recipe E book, Journal, you have rights to print and distribute them to your customers.Can you give a list of what those items are for us to utilize? Yes when you become a distributor
- are these provided with our logo, or is there an extra cost associated with fixing our logo to them? Yes we can place your logo on the brochures for a very small design fee like $20
11) What are the final number of HCG units in 30 drops of Reduce 1X formula?
Approx 175 iu
12) Does the electro chemical bonding keep the HCG from releasing in the body to become available for use?
The Vibrational HCG product is a combination of energetic science and linear sciences. I take the “finger prints” of the HCG and impose it onto a prepared glycerin that holds a negative charge. All the ingredience layered into this HCG product (VHCG, Iodine, water, number of botanical) all carry a positive charge that allow me to first bond them together with the glycerin so the end user has a viable product. Second, i leverage the energetic source codes of each ingredient to enhance the suspension of each product inducing amplification of the end result.
We have leveraged the beneficial strands (finger prints) of the HCG using it to issue the same requests in the body and have left all the negative side effects out.
The body recognizes the signatures the second you place the drops under the tongue. The results are measurable based on final weight loss each day of the Vibrational HCG low caloric diet.
This product is safe, a food grade production (organic preservative) mingled with alternative sciences. This year we will pass the 1 million bottle mark since 2008 worldwide. We have never had an adverse health episode with any end user and feel we have much to offer for years to come.