Elevate Weak Adrenals… …Renew Energy Levels
Burnout, fatigue, low physical and mental energy, brain fog, blue moods, recurring tendencies to get sick…
Each of these can be a sign that you are experiencing a form of adrenal exhaustion, often the result of exposure to long-term stress, which can seriously affect many aspects of health.
The adrenal glands are located on top of the kidneys and are at the center of our stress response. They release the hormones adrenaline and nor adrenalin into the bloodstream in response to stress, or pressure, of any form. This stems from the body’s “fight or flight” response to whatever stresses it, good or bad. The adrenal glands also manufacture aldosterone and cortisol, which help the body deal with stress, maintain blood pressure and help with tissue repair.
Stress can be physical, psychological or mental. When stress is sustained, it effects the cardiovascular system, immune system, and the overall endocrine system imbalance. Chronic stress causes the adrenals to work excessively hard and exhausts the adrenal glands, impairing their ability to function properly. This can seriously effect health. Chronic stress creates adrenal burnout and suppresses the immune system.
For many of us, our adrenal glands have been working overtime for so long that they have become exhausted. Adrenal exhaustion causes chronic physical, mental and emotional fatigue, raw nerves and anxiousness, and general breakdown of health. Adrenal exhaustion is now so common in today’s high stress world, that most adults and many teenagers suffer from it at one time or another in their lives. Getting plenty of sleep, eating nutritious foods, exercising regu- larly, and relaxation routines are very important to adrenal system support. In addition, adaptogenic herbs, those that help the body adapt to stress, and nervine herbs, those that soothe the nerves, are very important to helping the adrenal system recover so we can do the things we need to do in our busy lives.
This Adrenal formula is a natural herbal support that is formulated to rebuild, balance, and support the adrenal glands. The special combination of herbs in Adrenal formula improves functions such as memory, mental focus, relieves anxiety, calms nerves, and helps rebuild the nervous system. This formula contains herbs that provide necessary minerals and herbal source vitamins that are rich in adrenal sustaining components, as well as helping to balance the autonomic nervous system.
CONTAINS: Astragalus root, wood betony leaf/stem/flower, gink- go leaf, eleuthero root, gotu kola leaf, licorice root, English lavender flower, spearmint leaf, passionflower leaf, and Liquid Trace Minerals in a kosher certified glycerin/purified water base.
SUGGESTED USE: 1/3-1/2 teaspoon (2-2.46 ml) 1 to 3 times a day, or as needed.
MORE ABOUT THE HERBS IN THIS FORMULA:
- Astragalus Root (Astragalus membranaceus). Contains calcium, phosphorus, sulfur, and complex immune building polysaccharides that helps the immune system to adapt to stress, overcome fatigue, low vitality, and frequent illnesses.
- Wood Betony Leaf/Stem/Flower (Stachys officinalis) One of the most commonly used herb in early European herbalism, this herb is a cooling and calming nervine that strengthens the cerebral circulatory system, and benefits the liver and digestive system.
- • Ginkgo Leaf (Ginkgo biloba). Contains non-stimulating oxygen enhancing cardiovascular strengthening flavonoid compounds that enhance oxygenation to the brain and circulatory system for better energy levels and overall brain and cardiovascular function.
- Eleuthero Root (Eleutherococcus senticosus) Contains complex polysaccharides, hormone precursors and nutritive glandular builders that helps the body adapt to stress, supports and strengthens immune system function, improves concentration, and calms the nerves.
- Gotu Kola Leaf (Centella asiatica). Possesses non-stimulating cardiovascular toning agents that support and fortify immune active glandular responses. It revitalizes nerves and brain cells and strengthens connective tissues.
- Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra). Rich in complex glandular influencing glycosides and polysaccharides. Helps balance blood sugar levels, support immune system function. Counteracts stress, helps overcome adrenal insufficiencies, supports digestive system.
- English Lavender Flower (Lavendula angustifolia). Contains cal- cium, magnesium, cooling nervine aromatic components, and immune enhancing activity. Very calming and cooling to body and emotions.
- Spearmint Leaf (Mentha spicata). Has magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, aromatic compounds, and a digestive specific nervine bitter that help support digestion and calm the nervous system.
- Passionflower Leaf (Passiflora incarnata). Extremely calming to nerves, promotes sleep; reduces stress reactions.
- Our trace mineral is a proprietary micro fraction liquid trace mineral supplement made to enrich and assists important enzymatic processes.
Claims and statements herein are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.